[avr-chat] USB and avrdude 5.0 Windows build on Savannah

From: Henrik Maier
Subject: [avr-chat] USB and avrdude 5.0 Windows build on Savannah
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:43:00 +1000

I tried the avrdude 5.0 build for Windows from the savannah download area with my JTAGICE MkII.

This build does not seem to support usb (I tried the -P usb command line parameter).

- Is there any chance to support USB on Windows?
- Is it maybe that the build just was not configured to build against libusb?