[avr-chat] usb, anyone?

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] usb, anyone?
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:09:44 -0700

I'm a somewhat devoted Avr hack, however, the Arm's are sucking up my interest due to usb capabilities.  arm-gcc is proving to be a real bear, however (.S files, .ld's, oh my!).  So, has anyone played with the usb Avr flavor?  How about demo boards and/or working examples?  I've been fairly happy with the si-labs cp2102 usb<->uart with the avr, but it's not always a perfect of very flexible solution...

Steve

--

Steve Franks
Staff Engineer