Re: [avr-chat] flame me now.

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] flame me now.
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:24:15 -0600

On Jan 12, 2006, at 4:35 PM, Steve Franks wrote:

I'm gonna ask a really evil question: anyone thought of installing WinAVR under WinE on OS X / Linux? I don't suppose I should even have the guts to state my reasoning for asking this. Let's just say I've recently been through a ground-up ARM-gcc build/install, and I can officially say I prefer my developement tools in a ready- to-use format.

I haven't tried it but why not:
http://darwinports.opendarwin.org/ports/? by=name&substr=avr&Search=Submit

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden