[avr-chat] problems with new WINAVR release and AVR Studio 4.12

From: hdpub
Subject: [avr-chat] problems with new WINAVR release and AVR Studio 4.12
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:43:42 +0100

Hello,

i used the old 2005 winavr release as embedded gcc compiler in the avr
studio 4.12 without
any problems.
Since i installed the new (rereleased) 2006 winavr the avr studio hangs
each time i try to
compile a project or a single file or when i load a project i tried to
compile before. When this
happens, the only solution is to kill studio. When i delete all *.o files
i can load the project
again but when i compile it the same problem occurs.

I tried the SP1 (build 462) for studio with no success.

Both the studio and winavr are installed on my "d:" drive - can this cause
problems like this?

Are there any possibilities to wath the compile process to try debugging
the problem?

Holger
Holger Derichs
address@hidden