[avr-chat] atmega48/88/168 support

From: Scott Torborg
Subject: [avr-chat] atmega48/88/168 support
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:20:31 -0700

Hi-

Apologies if this has been covered before. How do I get support for the ATMega48/88/168 in avr-gcc? I've tried compiling avr-gcc 3.4.6 and avr-libc from CVS, but avr-gcc still says that those are supported for assembler only. I'm using OS X 10.4.6 on an intel mac, if makes a difference (and I have updated my automake to 1.9 to compile from CVS).

Also, is avr-gcc 4.0 considered ready for production use yet? Any comments on particular strengths/weaknesses compared to 3.4?

Thanks!
Scott Torborg