RE: [avr-chat] AVR Test

From: Matt.VanDeWerken
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] AVR Test
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:53:07 +1000

Hi Chris:

Have you been able to program the chip using avrdude directly? That is,
can you program the chip outside the makefile?

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken - Electronics Engineer
CSIRO E&M - Rock Mass Characterisation - 1 Technology Court - Pullenvale
- 4069
p: (07) 3327 4142 * f: (07) 3327 4455 * e: address@hidden
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
children."
-- Native American Proverb