RE: [avr-chat] ATmega2561: bootloader can not write in application secti

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] ATmega2561: bootloader can not write in application section
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 06:35:00 -0700

<snip>

> The function to write my data (stored at gBuffer) one page into flash:
>     uint8_t writeFlashPage(uint16_t waddr, pagebuf_t size)
>     {

Ok, here are the obvious questions:

How did you declare the prototype to writeFlashPage() above? Did you put it
in it's own named section (.bootloader)?

Did you relocate the .bootloader section to the correct address?

What address did you relocate it to?

Do you have the correct fuse settings for the size of the bootloader area?

Eric