Re: [avr-chat] How to program fuses with avrdude

From: Nuno Santos
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] How to program fuses with avrdude
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 19:44:09 +0100

Hi,

I'm reading, but i don't want to make nothing that will kill the chip!

I'm already tired of seeing thing dying, like my two other avr dragon.

And today i started to work in my project again and the chip is not programming. I assume something happened with it.

I just want to have sure of what i am doing before do it. That's why i'm asking!!

Please, can you tell me how to do it on the flY?

Thx

Nuno