Re: [avr-chat] sample code for ATmega48? ... and a debugWIRE question

From: Rick Hughes
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] sample code for ATmega48? ... and a debugWIRE question
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

Graham Davies <address@hidden> wrote:
Now I have a question ...
But, I can't figure out how to use debugWIRE to disable the DWEN fuse. Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Graham.

Under the "Help" menu in AVR Studio, select the AVR Tools User Guide.  Navigate through the headings AVR Dragon->Debugging an external Target->debugWIRE debugging.  In this section you will find a subheading called "Re-enabling the ISP interface."  I think this may be what you are looking for.

Rick