[avr-chat] ATmega1284P and Atxmega

From: Peter LaDow
Subject: [avr-chat] ATmega1284P and Atxmega
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:32:26 -0800

Anybody know where to order these in small quantities?

For the ATmega1284P, Mouser apparently doesn't have these.  And
Digikey has a min order size of 320.  And other vendors (Arrow, Future
Elec, Avnet) have no stock.

Are these in production?  Are they available now?

Similarly with the ATxmega*-A4.  Mouser only has the A1's listed, and
they aren't stocked.  And Digikey shows no inventory at all.  I'm
interested in the A4 versions because of their small pinouts and wide
pitch.  I could live the the 64 pin version (same pitch), but that is
pretty I/O heavy for my application.

Thanks,
Pete
"To love for the sake of being loved is human;  to love for the sake
of loving is Angelic."  -- Alphonse de Lamartine