Re: [avr-chat] avrduderc file : template ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] avrduderc file : template ?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:52:15 +0100

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:16:15 -0700
"Weddington, Eric" <address@hidden> wrote:
> For that you need a batch file (for a DOS box) or a shell script (*nix),

Well yes, I guess a script will do just fine. It's just that before
"resorting" to that, I wanted to see if I could use avrduderc which
would have been a more elegant/natural way of doing it. But failing
that, a script is the next best option in the list ;-)

> or even a Makefile. That's what they were designed for.

Hey, that's a great idea ! :-) Gonna play with that tommorow..
enough for this evening, bed time ! ;-)

--
Vince