[avr-chat] Making own MP3 Player as a Project

From: ankvi
Subject: [avr-chat] Making own MP3 Player as a Project
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 09:52:57 -0800 (PST)

Hie.
    I am trying to build my own mp3 player from last few days as my college
project.
     It uses atmega128 microcontroller+avr burner+9 pin SD card(for
storage)+serial port(for data transfer from PC)+USB port for power supply.

I need to make implement decoder circuit in atmega128 itself as decoder IC
VL1011K is not available here.
Which display device should i use for low cost circuit?
The interafcing techniques and procedures used ?
 Please help me through this. Can i get the step by step guide or procedure
through which i can proceed further ?

Regards,

Ankur, Avi