[avr-chat] Meshnetics module question

From: Hugo Solis
Subject: [avr-chat] Meshnetics module question
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:18:30 -0800

Hi,

Atmel just released a new version of the OpenMac Stack. I want to program a Meshnetics module and since I failed trying to compile the Meshnetics distribution -that by the way has not been updated for a long time- I think it could be better to try the new atmel distribution.

I would like to know if anybody has worked with this version or has suggetions and experiences with using the atmel openmac stack on the Meshnetics module. On the AVRFreak portal some people has mention the requirments of chanching the pins. Any other stuff I should be aware.

Thank for any hint or suggestion
Cheers

Hugo