Re: [avr-chat] I2C controller: INT flag a bit leaves me confused !

From: Bernard Fouché
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] I2C controller: INT flag a bit leaves me confused !
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:38:54 +0100

FYI you have AVR I2C management source code in Procyon AVRLIB and in NutOS (www.ethernut.de). I never used Procyon lib, however I sometimes read some of the files to better understand the datasheets. We use NutOS on some internal projects and the I2C driver is working fine.

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 05:07:26 +0100