[avr-chat] thin LCD modules

From: Kreyl
Subject: [avr-chat] thin LCD modules
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:47:32 +0300

    Hi!

  I  need  thin (less than 2 mm) LCD modules. Low thickness is my main
  priority;  graphical  functionality is less important. 8 symbols x 2
  lines,  or 16 symbols x 1 or 2 lines, or even graphical display will
  do. Other dimensions ought to be something around 30x20 mm.

  Digital interface for now, AFAIK, is I2C in general.

  For  once  there were well documented Nokia 3310 displays, but alas,
  they gone.

  Thanks for all suggestions.

                                          Best regards,
                                                        Kreyl