RE: [avr-chat] arv-gcc tools with assembler source code

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] arv-gcc tools with assembler source code
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:13:20 -0600

If you're using Windows and WinAVR, then you can use the WinAVR Makefile
Template, or alternatively you can use the MFile application to generate a
working Makefile for you. Both of these Makefile templates include the ability
to have assembler source code within an application.

If you're using Linux/Unix, you can still use the MFile application (as it is
written in Tcl/Tk) to generate a known working Makefile. You can get it here:
<http://www.sax.de/~joerg/mfile/>