[avr-chat] files in outside directory

From: KL
Subject: [avr-chat] files in outside directory
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 00:38:43 +0400

Hi all!

I have a question about, I think, makefile configuration.

Now I am working at two adjacent projects. There is group of files (.c & .h) used in both projects.

I would like to keep this files in some directory outside of the main project folders; do not want to copy this files again and again every time as something changed.

I.e., my directory structure looks like that:

progs

 +--project1

  |      +--main1.c

  |      +--main1.h

  +--project2

  |      +--main2.c

  |      +--main2.h

  +--common_dir

        +--common.c

        +-- common.h

But how am I to setup makefile?

I have tried to add

EXTRAINCDIRS = ../common_dir/

and

SRC = "" \

common.c

but result was

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `project1.elf', needed by `elf'.  Stop.

make: *** [build] Error 2

What can I do?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,