Re: [avr-chat] Problem with motor control: Using ATmega32 + LS7290 + L29

From: peruano4life
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Problem with motor control: Using ATmega32 + LS7290 + L298 stepper motor drivers.
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that the atmega only does steps but i think i am doing the steps
correctly or the motor i am using has some special properties built in that
only allow for applied motions drivers and not third party

i am trying to use applied motions HT23-597

data sheet
http://www.applied-motion.com/sites/default/files/HT23-597_RevB.pdf

thanks for any help