Re: [avr-chat] small bugs in the AVR libc online docs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] small bugs in the AVR libc online docs
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:51:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Britton Kerin <address@hidden> wrote:

> The index (Alphabetical Index link).  It seems to be mostly empty.

Rather: it only contains symbols starting with an underscore.

This is auto-generated by doxygen.  I have to see whether this is a
general doxygen bug, a bug just in that version (where a more recent
version is likely already around), or something in avr-libc's
doxygen.config file.

> Also I think the index should go under the Library Reference link

Well, I'd like to see opinions of others here, but I think, for an
online reference, sorting the reference by group/header file makes
more sense (as long as the alphabetical index is available at all, of
course).

> ..., you just sort of expect to find
> it at the bottom.

What's the difference of having it on top or bottom?  When we designed
the current layout, we decided to place the relatively static links at
the top, as that's what you always see first on the page.

Everything below that is auto-generated.