[avr-chat] Where to see the original code of avr/common.h and avr.portpi

From: Chen, Yuan Guang (Ex CH97)
Subject: [avr-chat] Where to see the original code of avr/common.h and avr.portpins.h
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 07:52:50 +0000

Dear

I have tried to read docs , like in “ http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/ “ , though there are places mentioned the io.h normally includes “common.h and portpins.h”, I can not find the detail of this 2 header docs.

So I think I still not familiar with how to get information from online resources.  Could you give a guide?

Thank you and best regards

Chen Yuanguang