[avr-chat] (no subject)

From: Randell
Subject: [avr-chat] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:52:33 -0500 (EST)

Hello all

I am trying to flash my radio (flysky th9) with a smartieparts program board.  All is installed and the avrdude is on the PC and installed as well as the GUI.  The flash .hex is there too.  The settings so far havent mattered as I have tried them all.  It is set for USB, m64 and I have tried lpt1, com 1 and USB

I get this message no matter what I try

Started AVRDUDE
C:/Users/#####/Desktop/avrdude-5.11/avrdude.exe -c?
avrdude.exe: can't open config file "": Invalid argument
avrdude.exe: error reading system wide configuration file ""

AVRDUDE done - exit code 1

I put the #'s in there to cover my directory name :)

What am I missing?  What havent I done?

Randell K. Smith