Re: [avr-chat] alphabetical index doxygen page still broken

From: Britton Kerin
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] alphabetical index doxygen page still broken
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:06:08 -0900

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> Britton Kerin <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> It only displays globals starting with _ or something.
>
> Bug fixes are welcome. :-)
>
> (Somehow, doxygen didn't do better, for whatever reason.)

I couldn't duplicate this.  I started with avr-libc-1.8.0.tar.bz2 and did IIRCs:

  ./configure --build=`./config.guess` --host=avr --prefix=$HOME/opt/avr
  cd doc/api
  make

and it made/filled in a dir

    avr-libc-user-manual-1.8.0

which contains the manual with a working index and nothing else that I
saw broken in a quick look anyway.

The index is still not quite what I would like in that it has alphabetical
links rather than everything on one page, IMO the latter is much more
convenient for searchability.  Given the text:

     Here is a list of all documented functions, variables, defines, enums,
     and typedefs

which appears below the alphabetical links I bet doxygen once did the
intelligent single-page thing and then the gratuitous web doodad demons
attacked.

I'm attaching the version I generated that has the correct links at
least.

Britton