[avr-chat] Getting the symbol index in the API reference working

From: Britton Kerin
Subject: [avr-chat] Getting the symbol index in the API reference working
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:37:30 -0900

Hi, as I mentioned in a previous email the index at:

  http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/globals.html

I tried this and doxygen version 1.7.1 at least produce a correct
page for me.

I think the list bounced my email that had the correct generated
pages attached or something.

I'd be happy to try to fix this myself but don't have access to
the server or anything at the moment.  But if its worth telling
me what to do instead of just doing it I'm willing to be told.

Thanks,
Britton