Re: [avr-chat] attiny13a

From: Andreas Graebe
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] attiny13a
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:23:07 +0200

Am 16.04.2014 16:40, schrieb address@hidden:
I have problems flashing to my attiny13a. I use the siganture t13 for the attiny13 and it randomley works or not with the Error:
|avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
         0xeb != 0x8f
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

|If I switch between using and not using the "-D" option it sometimes works.
|
|Is it somehow possible to make the attiny13a compatible myself?

Depending on your programmer, you could try to use the "-i nn"-parameter to adjust the speed of the communication between programmer and chip. The default of the ATtiny13 is, that is divides its clock by 8, if you didnt change the fuse bits. This may cause this trouble. The value of nn has to be tried out.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Graebe