Re: [avr-chat] Using a custom ISP programming tool

From: Ing. Daniel Rozsnyó
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Using a custom ISP programming tool
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:50:48 +0200

One of the simpler approaches would be to emulate some simple serial line programmer - with a proxy program, which presents itself on a socket (which will be used by avrdude) and translate the high level commands to your bit toggling in actual hardware.

And later updates might move your software translation piece into the hardware side.

Daniel