[avr-chat] TPI in Attiny40

From: Girisha A B
Subject: [avr-chat] TPI in Attiny40
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 10:17:35 +0530

Hi Attiny40's TPI interface is a 12 bit protocol with 1 start bit,8 data bits , 1 parity bit and 2 stop bits .. So while sending Via TPI what happens when i send 16 TPICLK's and 12 actual TPIDATA and 4 extra dummy stop bits ? after sending 16 TPICLK's and 16 TPIDATA BITS i will send a start bit this will be repeated ..

According to my understanding , it should not affect the transmission. Am I correct ?

Regards

Girisha