Re: [avr-chat] Flashing radio trans

From: Ormund Williams
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Flashing radio trans
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 21:33:42 -0400

On Sat, 2016-05-28 at 12:27 +1200, Errol Murgatroyd wrote:
> I have done that and the programme freezes and I have to use task
> manager to
> close it.
> Anything else I could try?

In the box below the 'Execute' button did you see a bunch of text
scroll by?

Can you copy the 'Command line', right click and select all the copy
and paste it into your reply.

Dose the configuration I see really match the radio trans hardware? I
mean does it actually use an AT90S1200 chip, that is a very old chip
long obsolete and does you PC really have parallel port lpt1?

--
Ormund