Re: [avr-chat] AVRDude OSX High Sierra

From: Bittrace14
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVRDude OSX High Sierra
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 18:05:42 +0100

Managed to get it working. I used kext Wizard to install it
(http://wizards.osxlatitude.com/kext/kw.zip). Kext Wizard installed it into
/System/Library/Extensions and there it works fine. If I move the installed
kext back into /Library/Extensions it no longer works, move it back to
/System/Library/Extensions, it’s fine.