RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc debug

From: Marius Harjoi
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc debug
Date: Sat Jan 13 13:03:04 2001

Hello,

        I need the SPI interface to communicate with ad7705 A/D converter.
Denis,
what do you think about using serial interface as in CASC
(http://www.vak.ru/software/avr.html)? I'd like to try that, but I'll start
to cut my stk300 only if I know that you agree with that solution, and
somehow you will include that in your support for GDB. Or what about an
at90s to do the programming and serial interface and other things which may
be useful for debug?
        I have some projects that I want to publish on a web page, unfortunately
all the source code is written for IAR. I already start porting but the lack
of a simulator or a debugger is giving me headache, especially at the ucos
part..
        I know I'm asking a lot of things to someone which does the work for
FREE
and with limited time but anyway.. it worth a try :)

Marius