Re: [avr-gcc-list] Uploaded new binaries for Win98

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Uploaded new binaries for Win98
Date: Tue Jan 16 11:05:04 2001

Hello,

I should be more specific about my problem. Under 'volker' avr-gcc I've
developed program and it goes OK (also there are some predefined eeprom
variables). But when I compile it with latest avr-gcc, reading .eep file
into uisp shows that it is empty.

I'd kindly ask for some advice (it should be some small thing that may be
changed in new avr-gcc). I do definitions in this way:

typedef struct   {
  int serial_num;
  char name[MAX_NAME];
  char address;
  char status;
  char operations; } node_par;

node_par podatki __attribute__ ((section (".eeprom"))) =
 {SERIAL_NUM,"noname",'1',some_char, some_char};

Thanks in advance,

Robert Rozman