Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to create an avr COF object file

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How to create an avr COF object file
Date: Tue Jan 16 21:09:04 2001

Hello Matthias,

Matthias G?ppner schrieb:
> does anybody know how to convert an avr object file supported by avr-objdump
> (elf32-avr ...) into cof format (common object file format)  to use it with
> the
> simulator in avr-studio 3.0 ?

Download the avr-binutils with avrobj patch included from my site:
http://www.combio.de/avr/index.html

the avr-objcopy understands the option "-O avrobj".

Unfortunately I have by now no success in building a project debuggable
with AvrStudio. :-(

Greetings
Gunnar

--
Gunnar Henne                      Email: address@hidden
oTRIs GmbH & Co. KG               Tel. : 0231 / 10616-21