[avr-gcc-list] AVR-Studio debugging working with new Win32 release of a

From: Peter Fleury
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-Studio debugging working with new Win32 release of avr-gcc
Date: Sat Jan 20 07:34:05 2001

Hello,

I described in my previous posting how to build the sources of
avr-libc, but I incorretly specified one variable:

correct is:
   ABSPATH=c:\avrgcc\avr\lib\src\

note:  trailling '\'

The mentioned sub-directories (libc, avr3 ..) must be created in

   \avrgcc\avr\lib\src  e.g. \avrgcc\avr\lib\src\libc\avr

(the makefile does not create these dirs because of limitations of
 DOS mkdir)

The make command must be invoked in \avrgcc\avr\lib\src

Regards
    Peter