[avr-gcc-list] Re: Got AvrStudio 3.2 to work with avr-gcc

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Got AvrStudio 3.2 to work with avr-gcc
Date: Thu Jan 25 05:01:04 2001

Hello Larry,

Larry Barello schrieb:

I found that mingw has moved to sourcefourge. Just got some fresh
mingw32 stuff to play with.

> Although Michael Rickman doesn't seem to be involved with
> avr stuff any more, he might be able to point you in the
> right direction in getting GCC to compile with ming32 (he
> was the one who did the volker port).

I already emailed him a few days ago, but didn't get an answer. :-(

> He actually has his notes for the ming32 port:
> http://www.gwdg.de/~mrickma/ming/

These notes only apply to GDB.

I dont have the time to hack on the GCC sources and mingw32 libc to fit
to each other. I want to know a somehow straight way. There must be a
possibility to cross compile GCC using itself without much pain.

Thanks for your help!

Greetings

Gunnar