Re: [avr-gcc-list] Binary of avr-libc with AVR Studio uploaded.

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Binary of avr-libc with AVR Studio uploaded.
Date: Fri Jan 26 08:12:31 2001

The make.exe that you included will not run under Windows NT 4.0. It claims
it is not a valid Windows program. This is even from within a cmd promt
window.

The make.exe that was in the old release did run OK but messes up the paths
in the obj files with the CYGWIN stuff.

Any ideas? I will confim proper operation in Windows 98 tonight, at home.

Mike