Re: [avr-gcc-list] stk500

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] stk500
Date: Sat Jan 27 14:06:04 2001

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 11:39:49AM -0600, Charlie Brown wrote:
> this is off topic a bit but i'm wondering if anyone knows a non-windows
> (dos/bsd/linux) programmer software for stk500
> turns out there's a command line version for stk500 but
> it only runs in a windows dos-box not real dos
> thanks ;)

Well, I'll throw in a plug for my programming software.  See:

        http://www.bsdhome.com/avrprog/

It probably won't work on your stk500, but building the programmer for
my software is _really_ simple - only 6 wires connected to the
parallel port.

The main caveat is that it currently only supports FreeBSD.  I don't
have a Linux system for porting the software, but I'll gladly accept
patches.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean                                      address@hidden