Re: [avr-gcc-list] stk500

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] stk500
Date: Sun Jan 28 17:12:04 2001

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 09:53:19PM -0600, Rich Neswold wrote:

> >     http://www.bsdhome.com/avrprog/
>
> I'm getting "Forbidden" errors. Is there an access problem?

Hmmm ... I don't see any errors in my logs, though I have seen several
successful accesses.  I did note that the read bit on the parent
directly was turned off, but that shouldn't matter.  At any rate, I
reset it so you may want to give it another try just in case.  If you
still have trouble, I'd be happy to e-mail you a copy, just let me
know.

> > The main caveat is that it currently only supports FreeBSD.
>
> CAVEAT!?! Why, that's a perk!  :-)

:)

Nice doc you produce, BTW, Rich.  I'm referring to your
avr-lib-beta.pdf.  That's a nice help.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean