Re: [avr-gcc-list] Can't Use Avrobj with EEPROM (can't find source file,

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Can't Use Avrobj with EEPROM (can't find source file, nordic file error)
Date: Wed Jan 31 03:11:04 2001

Here is an excerpt from my makefile...  Peter Fleury's
Avrgcc code examples shows the way to fix the overlap
problem.  Since I am not there yet, I have not investigated
fully.  See the attached e-mail.  I am assuming you know how
to get an .elf file...

 BIN = avr-objcopy
 FORMAT = ihex

%obj: %elf
 $(BIN) -O avrobj $< $@

%hex: %elf
 $(BIN) -O $(FORMAT) $< $@

%eep: %elf
 $(BIN) -j
.eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom="alloc,load" -O
$(FORMAT) $< $@