[avr-gcc-list] FP Library

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] FP Library
Date: Sun Feb 4 03:18:04 2001

I need a little help in understanding the /avrgcc/avr/lib/avr3, /avr4 and
/avr5 libraries in Gunnar's implementation (thanks Gunnar).

I am using a mega103, and I need the atof() and dtostre() functions which
were available in Volker's implementation. If I include the /avr3/libm.a
library which contains these functions, I get missing links to other support
functions like __udivmodq14 and fp_zero.

Direction to some doco would do, or perhaps what the link line should look
like.

Many thanks
Ron