[avr-gcc-list] Re: New Compiler Questions

From: Cristian Burneci
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: New Compiler Questions
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:46:25 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 address@hidden wrote:

Don't know about the linker problem, but yes, the new version of the
compiler seemsi to generate bigger code. Some of my projects which
previously occupied about 80% of the flash of a AT90S8535, now get out of
code when linked.
I am talking about the Linux version. I haven't downloaded the Win32
version yet.
I suspect some libraries had become bigger since the previous releases.
I'll further investigate.