[avr-gcc-list] Multipart Msgs. was: Update: New Compiler Questions

From: Thorsten Ostermann
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Multipart Msgs. was: Update: New Compiler Questions
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:11:35 +0100

> Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:42:44 +0200
> From: "Peter Bosscha" <address@hidden>
> To: <address@hidden>
> Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Update: New Compiler Questions

> This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want
> to consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands
> how to properly handle MIME multipart messages.

No, I don't want to change my mailreader only to read MIME messages. It
won't even help, 'cause the daily-digest function of avr-gcc-list does
not support MIME. So please write *plain text*. Thanks in advance.

Thorsten - just CNR
--
PGP welcome!
Thorsten online: http://www.ostermann-net.de/electronic/