[avr-gcc-list] Array of strings in prog. mem.

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Array of strings in prog. mem.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:51:08 +0100

Hello,

I'm having troubles with putting array of strings into program memory.
As long as I don't put progmem attribute in front of my array of days
("days[]={"Mon","Tue", ...     ) program works, but it copies array to
RAM. I don't want that, I'd like to keep them in prog. mem.
But if I put them in prog.mem. with attribute command and interpret them
with PRG_RDB macro it doesn't work.

Could someone give me advice how to do this properly.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Rozman