[avr-gcc-list] Re: New linux binaries available

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: New linux binaries available
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:08:06 +0100

Salut Michel

Michel Catudal a écrit:

> I am puzzled as to how you managed to compile this. I compiled and installed
> binutils but the gcc doesn't compile. It barfs before finishing. What is
> your secret?

A good magician never tells his secrets. ;-)

>or are you ignoring some errors?

This is it. The compilation fails for some not needed parts. You can
ignore this und just make install, which will run through without
errors.

You can download the spec file from my page to build a RH7 RPM.

Greetings

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Henne                      Email: address@hidden
oTRIs GmbH & Co. KG               Tel. : 0231 / 10616-21