Re: [avr-gcc-list] Freaky code wraparound... (UPDATE)

From: Scott Pitcher
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Freaky code wraparound... (UPDATE)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:27:58 +1000

Hi Dan,

Your using the Mega103 development board from Atmel? There are plenty
of LEDs along the bottom of the board (PORTB?). You don't need ICE to
solve your problem - believe me. We have had all kinds of nasty or
weird problems with '103 assembler applications, including stuff like
the skip bugs etc. If you checkpoint your code using the LEDs on port
B, you should be able to trace the fault almost to the instruction.

You have to be a little smarter without the ice, but you can beat it.

Cheers

Scott

On Thursday 29 March 2001 03:10, you wrote:
> I am now convinced that there is either a bug in the avr-gcc
> compiler or a problem with the Atmega103 / STK-300 board.

Scott Pitcher           address@hidden
Product Engineer        +61-418-368-051
LETECH                  Melbourne, Australia