Re: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Question on astudio with wine

From: Michel Catudal
Subject: Re: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Question on astudio with wine
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 12:33:25 -0400

Carsten Rißler a écrit :

> I use the -g option and almost everything works fine.
> I tried Gunnars Win32 Version of avr-gcc.
> It is possible to use ICE200 and trace truh the code but You can't set any
> Variables or use Watchwes during runtime.
> CU Carsten

I don't use windows at home and it doesn't work for me. It looks like the
filename
given is in UNIX form and is not handled correctly thru wine by avrtools.
My windows installation is just there to get wine to work and when I need to
scan images, otherwise I have no use for it.

At work I'm stuck with it but I use IAR. As for that problem that you talk
about, the new avrstudio is supposed to deal with it. With the older version I
had to
compile with full path information to be able to have watches. It didn't work
for IAR
without that approach.

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.