Re: [avr-gcc-list] Writing code to multiple targets

From: Andrew Vlasov
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Writing code to multiple targets
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:45:06 +0400

I'm also very interested by this problem.

I think, not any "#ifdef <platform>" in your code, it's must be in IO *.h
files common to all platforms:
    IAR, GCC, ...,
        or may be:
    IAR_AVR, GCC_AVR, IAR_HC11, GCC_HC11, ..., PC-WIN32?.

The only company I found is Ramtex Inc. :
    1. Problems with lack of I/O standardization:
http://www.ramtex.dk/standard/colack.htm
    2. www.ramtex.dk/standard/iostand.pdf
    3. SGSETUP also provides you with the possibility of standardizing the
syntax for I/O and interrupt operations :
http://www.ramtex.dk/ftp/freedemo.htm (NO ready AVR database):

Andrew