Re: [avr-gcc-list] Seeking avr-gcc documentation

From: TORNERI Nicolas
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Seeking avr-gcc documentation
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:12:02 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I am currently working on a robotics project with a team of students, with
the aim to take part into the French robotic cup dubbed "e=M6". We are
using Atmel's microcontrollers and avr-gcc for all our
software developpements. It's a great tool !

Maybe these documents would be of interest to you :

 http://resel.enst-bretagne.fr/em6

Look into "Tutoriaux", sorry for non french-speaking people, but these are
in french :)

Nicolas

---
Nicolas TORNERI