[avr-gcc-list] Migrating avrgcc code from 8535 to atmega163 ?

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Migrating avrgcc code from 8535 to atmega163 ?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:28:51 +0200

Hello,

I'm migrating from 8535 (ran out of prog space) to ATMega163. My 8535
project, compiled for mega163, crashes already at the start (scanning i2c
bus on regular I/O pin, realtime clock, ...).

If someone could briefly point to needed code modifications and CPUs
dissimilarities (registers, initialization, ...), it would save a lot of
time.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Rozman