AW: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Migrating avrgcc code from 8535 to atmega1 63 ?

From: Stumpf Michael
Subject: AW: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Migrating avrgcc code from 8535 to atmega1 63 ?
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:11:48 +0200

- depends on what compiler you use.

I'm using IAR and I just had to recompile everything with the proper settings and the correct linker file
Actually I have two versions of the same software with exactely the same source code (size fits for both still)
one compiled and linked for 8535 the other compiled and linked for ATmega163 (I have the same hardware with both uC assembled)

Works fine.

Other compilers? Don't know, but should be similar, shouldn't it

regards
Michael