Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-as directives

From: J Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-as directives
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:52:23 +0200 (MET DST)

address@hidden wrote:

> | No idea how the WinXX distributions are handling this issue.  They
> | could perhaps translate the texinfo docs into a PDF file.

> They have collected some WinXX versions on:
> http://www.avrfreaks.net/AVRGCC/coding.php

I see the man pages are announced, but in particular for gas, the
texinfo doc is far more detailed.  I tried converting texinfo to PDF,
but the result is a huge file that looks ugly, since texinfo uses
Donald Knuth's Computer Modern fonts which acroread doesn't display
very nicely.

Converting the as.texinfo into HTML worked, however.  If someone wants
to put it up on that website, drop me a mail.  (But it's ~ 1 MB of
HTML that zips into 120 KB, so please don't mail me for a copy unless
you're a webmaster who intents to publish it.)

address@hidden         http://www.interface-systems.de/~j