Re: [avr-gcc-list] If statement with Negative number problems

From: Dale Seaburg
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] If statement with Negative number problems
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 20:29:40 -0500

My appologes to the list.  I was using an older version of the avr
suite.  I had downloaded the latest from Gunner's site sometime back,
but had failed to install them.  DUH!

I just compiled my test program, and the negative compare in the 'if'
statement produces the correct branch instruction, now.

Thanks for your help Larry.

Dale.

Larry Barello wrote:

> Which version of the compiler?

BTW, how does one tell which version date one has loaded.  Mine still
shows 2.97 but no date.